+700 Heavy User Training (Widfire 4.0 available)
Course Duration: 16 Hours
Tuition: $900.00 US
Overview: Learn to utilize Simplified
Representation, and Merge to form separate modify options often called
'Master Model' 'Copy geom' or Skeleton modeling.
Prerequisite: 1,000 hours minimum experience
with Pro/ENGINEER or Pro/ENGINEER Level
- Discuss in great detail the top down design approach
- Force assumptions, replace and rotate in sketcher
- Enhanced Study of Sketcher
- Force Patterns to follow complex curves
- Pattern Groups to follow curves
- Create advanced sweep
- Blend features
- Student will also receive an introduction to Pro/SURFACE & Pro/PROGRAM.
- If time permits class can focus on Table, Repeat Regions for
automatic Bill of Material BOM generation.
- This course is a perfect prerequisite for the Level One and Level
Two CEP workshops.
- Build gears in a robust and fast uncomplicated way
- Gears: Heliacal Gear, Spur and pinion gears
- Learn to utilize driving actions ACME screw gears
- Create profile producing equations
- Make gears using parameter tables and relations
- Convert Cartesians to spherical corrdiates in sketcher to use later
Project: Based upon student interests or job requirements.
- Discuss Gear geometries
- Discuss Gear resources
- Discuss pattern tool in different ways